Friday, April 23, 2010

A Taxing Day

After contemplating what to write about tonight I couldn't get off my mind the lack of patience I showed today. Not only at work, but even more so at home. I guess it's easier to lose patience at home because it seems easier to forgive bad behavior at home. However no matter where I am, showing bad behavior makes me feel bad afterward (which is rather counter productive to my happiness project). So I decided tonight to make my number one resolution, stop bad behavior. This will include, but is not limited to, having more patience, using better manners, stop nagging, stop complaining, and lastly, no more gossiping. I know these seem like trivial things to stop doing, but I think they will make a huge difference in my personal happiness. It will be a challenge, but that is what this project is for, to challenge me to be a happier person. I will continue to update on how this resolution is going, with any luck it will be far easier than I think.

With Patience,
Melissa #1

P.S. My thoughts are with my Grandpa Leonard tonight. Get well soon, my love is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment